Tidings of Peace Christian School drew up this plan in case it becomes illegal or inadvisable to have students attend classes due to a disease outbreak.
Act 64 Day
My understanding is that Act 64 is the part that applies to us as non-public schools. We created a plan for our students. This is helpful for other schools using the ACE curriculum. For our K-2 which is elementary we plan to send home some textbooks, but also looking into A Beka’s videos.
This is what allows us to send home assignments and count them as instructional time. As long as there is a verifiable way of confirming:
- Attendance (at home)
Download the plan or read it below.
Download the cover letter or read it below.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
CONTRIBUTOR: Austin Shenk
- A School-from-Home Plan (PA)
- An Announcement to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- Covid 19 Response Parent Letter (EMCS)
- COVID-19 Announcement to Parents with School-from-Home Plan
- COVID-19 Lesson Checklist (Sporting Hill)
- COVID-19 Plan (Antrim)
- COVID-19 Response (Sporting Hill)
- Daily Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- High School Assignments during COVID-19 Break (Antrim)
- Homeschool Plan (EMCS)
- More Reading on a Reasonable Response
- Plan for Home Schooling during COVID-19 Break (Countryside)
- Poll: How is your school responding to the coronavirus?
- Sample Student At-Home Assignment Instructions
- Weekly Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- Operation Raven: A Shutdown Letter to Patrons
- Daily Lesson Checklist for Home Study
- Homeschool Plan: Parent Letter (MCS)
- Communicating Victory