In this letter to parents, the administration of Elida Mennonite School explains the closure of the school due to coronavirus. Elida based their letter on this one, modifying as appropriate and adding details of their plan to enable students to continue studying from home.
Download the letter or read it below.
The document below sets out the schedule and guidelines for students entering school facilities for testing for testing during the closure.
Unless otherwise noted, you are free to use this work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- A School-from-Home Plan (PA)
- An Announcement to Parents Regarding Coronavirus
- Covid 19 Response Parent Letter (EMCS)
- COVID-19 Announcement to Parents with School-from-Home Plan
- COVID-19 Lesson Checklist (Sporting Hill)
- COVID-19 Plan (Antrim)
- COVID-19 Response (Sporting Hill)
- Daily Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- High School Assignments during COVID-19 Break (Antrim)
- Homeschool Plan (EMCS)
- More Reading on a Reasonable Response
- Plan for Home Schooling during COVID-19 Break (Countryside)
- Poll: How is your school responding to the coronavirus?
- Sample Student At-Home Assignment Instructions
- Weekly Goal Sheet (EMCS)
- Operation Raven: A Shutdown Letter to Patrons
- Daily Lesson Checklist for Home Study
- Homeschool Plan: Parent Letter (MCS)